Saturday, April 19, 2008
Yesterday was debbie's birthday! Happy birthday, fats :D We'll always love you.
So ytd, we went to 3 Hope before pledge-taking to sing debbie the 'when she was a little fats' song. It's was really nice and the last part I accidentally sang Jingo's part O: O: eh sorry ah.
yup then after recess have history test, then one period of physics and maths test. I THINK I SCREWED MATHS. And it's darn easy lah. Urghhhhhhhhh!
So after school.. A series of events..
Then A maths tuition! Stupid Jomain didn't come in the end. I sat alone quietly in one dark corner, never saying a word. (Actually no la, I sat in the middle where it was brightly lit and told Mr Ong that I didn't bring the purple paper.) Oh yeah, I took the paper for you, Jomain.
Todayyyyyyyyyyy.
My leg pain man.
8am-1pm
There was the Sree Narayana Flag day thing. I stuck with Hui Min and we were at the AMK central bus stop asking people to donate.
I realised something today.
The people in Singapore are actually really really friendly and generous, even the smoking people and heavily-tattooed dudes. I was quite surprised when this smoking, skinny-jeaned person donated $2. It's a lot compared to the 10 cents that some businessman gave.
Speaking of 10 cents and businessmen, there was this nicely dressed man who looked rather gentlemanly. So of course, I went up to him and asked him to donate. He readily agreed, digging deep into his pockets and took out a stack of $50 bills. I was thinking 'Omg he's gna donate $50!' Unfortunately, he gave me an embarrassed smile before sticking his hand back into that pocket and took out a 10 cent coin. Wth.
And I got lectured by 2 strangers today!!
The first one was at the bus stop. The uncle was telling me why I should stop asking the elderly to donate. He was saying how since they're so old, they're out of jobs. And if they donate, they won't have enough money to eat.
The second one was in front of AMK Hub. The uncle was telling how nice it was for us to help by asking people to donate. But he said they might use the money for something else.. Then dno what he has done this before.. Good for experience.. Uh huh.
Then Hui Min, Xi Wen, Siao Yi and I went to eat lunch at Macs.
Yes, I saw Wen En and Claria today. Both of them donated :D Wen En is my same section, same row junior. And Claria used to be my childcare friend when we were kids. Awww.
HAHAHAHHA MY CONTAINER IS SO HEAVY! Yayyyy.
So then I went home and slept. Dno why I was so tired man.
Woke up at 4.30pm and dressed up to celebrate debbie's belated birthday at the Swensens at Park Hotel in Orchard.
Met Abi at AMK station and went there together.
Sorry for making Shinny and Maria wait for so long! But I bet they were having fun pen shopping.
Walked to Swensens. Jingo came a little later.
I shared a mushroom soup and the chicken baked rice with abi. Then we had an ice cream galore. Lol.
Shinny left early D:
We left a bit later to use the toilet in the hotel :D Smelt weird (no offence. I think it's because someone ahem ahem there. (not the sick ahem!))

Not as beautiful as I remembered it to be.. D:
And so off we went to Paragon's Toys R Us. I'm sorry that we're still kids at heart la.
So funn. We were fooling around with the toys and Jingo was hugging a panda the whole time. Cool huh.
Then debbie needed to pee. That's where the fun began.

'Oh Jingo, do you see the light? Do you feel warmth? Then take off your clothes!'
Hahahaa omg. I think of Shinny everytime I see this picture.

Neh neh ni poo poo.

Wassup yo mama.

Jingo, your head!

Awww lovely :D Jingo obscene. Debbie what are you doing?!?
Today was an awesome day. Now my legs hurt.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
10:37 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style